Sep 7, 2010

VALLEY OF FASHION.

Well, Not exactly. But Fashion Valley has plenty of nice places to shop at, places like American Apparel, H&M, And of course every girl's favorite Forever 21. I spent a day here with my sister sometime last week. We had lunch at one of the bakeries around the area and did some shopping. I scored myself a 4 dollar "fox tail" and an over-sized long sleeve tee at H&M, Grey suede oxford wedges in Forever 21, And Black ankle high boots with copper buttons on the side. Even though just that alone already made my day well spent, two girls from COLLEGE FASHIONISTA came up to me and complimented me on my outfit. I was meaning to tell them that this was me being lazy, But apparently they thought it was adorable, so they took a couple of shots of the outfit for the website. To be honest, I couldn't have been more pleased to see my face on another website other than facebook or tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment