Aug 30, 2010

"a couple of bohemians, living on air in Echo Park, scornful of the comfort and power money could buy"

For anyone who's in to Oscar Wilde/Art/Punk Music,Second Hand Everything, Drugs and Sex... This is the book for you. I've been reading it the past couple of weeks due to the fact I rarely have the time to sit and read. I am quite nostalgic about those times where I could finish a 300 page book in less than two days. It seems hardly possible to ever do that now. It's like that one Ataris song, It said something in the lines of "Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up" I think ? I'm too lazy to "google" it. The older I get, the less time I have to enjoy things I actually want to do. Oh well. But back to the book, Its about a girl who's a nude art model and how she copes with her boyfriend's death. He committed suicide. I haven't read much but so far so so good. So if you are looking for a good read, I recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment